FB MINEX FB MINEX FB MINEX Twitter Minex ISSUU Minex Press Reader Minex YouTube Minex
Showing posts with label Eduardo Año. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Eduardo Año. Show all posts

Tuesday, January 21, 2025

NSA backs DA move to declare food security emergency

NATIONAL SECURITY Adviser (NSA) Eduardo Año on Tuesday expressed support for the Department of Agriculture's (DA) initiatives calling for the declaration of "food security emergency" to help bring down reduce rice prices in the country.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

NSC: China’s ‘new model’ in Ayungin Shoal a new invention

CHINA’S SO-called “new model” of conduct around Ayungin Shoal in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) is “nothing more than a new invention,” the National Security Council (NSC) said Monday.


Friday, April 5, 2024

Año: No ‘gentleman’s deal’ with China on WPS; PH to defend territory

NATIONAL SECURITY Adviser Eduardo Año denied Thursday that a “gentleman’s agreement” had been struck between the Philippines and China on the West Philippine Sea (WPS) under the watch of former president Rodrigo Duterte.


Tuesday, March 26, 2024

PH security exec to Reds: Consider gov't amnesty grant

NATIONAL SECURITY Adviser (NSA) Eduardo Año on Tuesday renewed his call for remnants of the Communist Party of the Philippines-New People's Army-National Democratic Front (CPP-NPA-NDF) to avail of the amnesty program offered by the government.


Monday, March 25, 2024

Filipino crew injured; PH reprimands China over latest harassment

THE PHILIPPINES rebuked China over its latest acts off Ayungin Shoal that severely damaged a Filipino resupply boat on its way to resupply troops stationed at BRP Sierra Madre on Saturday morning.


Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Red-free Surigao del Norte ‘significant milestone’ in anti-NPA drive

THE DECLARATION of Surigao del Norte as an insurgency-free province highlights the government's ongoing efforts against the New People's Army (NPA) and its allies, National Security Adviser (NSA) Eduardo Año said.


Monday, February 5, 2024

Govt. ready to use forces to quell secession

DAVAO CITY – National Security Adviser Eduardo Año warned those who are attempting to secede Mindanao from the rest of the country that the government will use “authority and forces to quell and stop any and all attempts to dismember the Republic.”



Friday, February 2, 2024

PH, Vietnam eye stronger information, intel exchange vs. terrorism

THE PHILIPPINES is looking to strengthen information and intelligence exchange with Vietnam to foil terrorism and transnational crimes.



Thursday, January 18, 2024

Año: Filipinos' support shows gov't stance on WPS in right direction

THE NATIONAL Security Council (NSC) on Thursday lauded the Filipinos' continued trust in the government's strategic alliances and diplomatic initiatives as part of its efforts to resolve the West Philippine Sea (WPS) issue.


Monday, September 25, 2023

Security exec: PH to remove floating barriers off Bajo de Masinloc

NATIONAL SECURITY Adviser Eduardo Año on Monday assured the Philippines will take all appropriate actions to remove the floating barriers placed by the China Coast Guard (CCG) off Bajo de Masinloc (BDM) or the Scarborough Shoal.



Friday, September 1, 2023

PBBM admin eyes sustainable dev’t in insurgency-free areas

 THE MARCOS administration is focused on carrying out counter-insurgency initiatives aimed at pursuing “permanent peace and sustainable development” in areas cleared of insurgency, National Security Adviser Eduardo Año said on Thursday.



Monday, June 19, 2023

PH, US, Japan security execs vow stronger trilateral cooperation

THE TOP security advisers of the Philippines, United States and Japan discussed plans to further improve "trilateral cooperation".



Sunday, July 3, 2022

Cebu face masks row settled

CEBU – Interior Secretary Eduardo Año said that Gov. Gwen Garcia has agreed to a compromise regarding a provincial ordinance that allows optional us of face masks in open spaces.



Sunday, June 19, 2022

Wearing of face masks now optional in Cebu

PROVINCIAL LAWMAKERS have backed Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia’s executive order making the use of face masks optional in well ventilated and open spaces in Cebu province.



Sunday, June 5, 2022

Facebook ignores plea to take down e-sabong: DILG

THE PHILIPPINES has repeatedly asked Meta Platforms, Inc. (Facebook) to take down social media pages which encourage people to participate in illegal on-line cockfighting following President Duterte’s order to stop all “e-sabong.”



Friday, May 20, 2022

Abalos is next DILG chief, Sara as DepEd secretary

PRESIDENT-ELECT Bongbong Marcos Jr. has named his campaign manager Benhur Abalos as his next secretary of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG).



Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Abalos is next DILG chief, Sara as DepEd secretary

PRESIDENT-ELECT Bongbong Marcos Jr. has named his campaign manager Benhur Abalos as his secretary of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG).



Friday, May 6, 2022

E-Sabong stopped

THE GOVERNMENT has sopped the operations of so-called “e-Sabong” or online cockfighting because of its social cost to Filipinos, particularly after the Interior department made a recommendation to do so.



‘Bakuna Bus’ deployed in Zambo

IN EFFORT to vaccinate more people in Zamboanga against the deadly Covid-19 respiratory disease, Mayor Beng Climaco said the City Health Office and the Philippine Red Cross launched the “Bakuna Bus” project.



Saturday, April 30, 2022

Public health protocols, paiigtingin pa!

IPINAG-UTOS ni Interior Secretary Eduardo Año sa mga local governments at pulisya ang mas pinaigting na pagpapatupad sa public health protocols dahil sa darating na halalan.



Mitsubishi